9-18-15 ok used a different pice of smoked salmon and it was way too salty
1-3-08 yummy, excellent and pretty easy
1/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cup heavy cream
2 ounces imported Russian vodka
8 ounces smoked salmon, cubed
2 T. dill, freshly chopped
3/4 lb. Fettucini noodles, cooked and drained
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1) Melt butter in a large saute pan.
2) Add cream. Bring to a boil.
3) Add vodka and parmesan, reduce heat cook 4-5 minutes until
4) Add smoked salmon, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat.
5) Add cooked and drained noodles to sauce, toss gently over low heat.
6) Adjust seasoning, plate and sprinkle with parmesanand dill.
This recipe published with BigOven, and can be imported instantly by BigOven users. Download your free trial at www.bigoven.com.